Friday, October 11, 2013

"Who You Are"

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

This week I would like to share two videos that have changed my perspective on self worth in many ways. They will change how you view yourself and others. One video is made for women, the other is for men, but I encourage you to watch both! No matter where we are in our lives, these messages are inspiring because they convey the message that we always are, have been, and will be loved by our Heavenly Father. To be honest, I felt slightly awkward and uncomfortable when I first watched the video addressed to women. I told myself that I felt that way because it was "cheesy". Now that I have thought about it, I have realized that I was uncomfortable for different reasons. I find it ironic that often the compliments that we want to hear or need to hear, are the messages that we struggle to listen to. If you find yourself in the same predicament, please watch the video again. Watch it as many times as it takes to convince you that this message is true and you are comfortable with the wisdom that it gives concerning who you are.

Thoughts, feelings, or experiences? Please share!

XOXO Hardy

Who You Are: A Message To All Women:



Who You Are: A Message To All Men:




2 comments:

  1. I love your insights and I love these videos!! I hope we can all remember who we are!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these so much. I really like how you included videos aimed at both genders!!!

    ReplyDelete